Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BRB


Random Alyssa fact: since 7th grade I've always said that my favorite movie is The Grinch. I kid you not, there were like three years that I didn't go more than a month without watching it. I told Jerimiah all of the above on our first date and I have a sneaky suspicion that's probably why we're married. Is that right? Sneaky? As I type this I'm realizing that I'm not even sure what people are actually saying in that idiom. Sneaking? Squeaking? Stinking? Slinking? "SLUNK!" A Grinch reference seems appropriate. ANYWAY. While I'd still count it as a favorite, I have added to the list. In fact, I have a running list on my phone of movies I would like to own someday. Because yes, we have yet to own even one movie. There are only 4 movies on it at the moment, but that's mostly because ever since getting married I'm one of those annoying people who can only watch a movie once. The ones that made the list are ones that I want to watch again. 
While writing this I've realized two things #1: people don't ask you your favorite movie as much when you're married. Probably because the only people who care are the ones who will be spooning you during said movies. And #2: I started this draft with the intention of posting that single meme and nothing else. Free time is rare at the end of the semester but I'm trying to hold myself accountable and ride out the momentum I feel to not fade away from this blog again. It's now an hour later and I'm still wasting precious finals week time talking to no one about absolutely nothing. Procrastinating for you, posterity.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Every time I read your blog, I laugh. I think. I might even cry. Then, I say "What a fine job I have done as a dad." Yes. That's me trying to take credit for a wonderful daughter.

    You still don't realize what a talent you have, but I do. So keep on writing. I am a forever fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete