Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Design of the Week #1

So far, 2016 is me running around in teeny tiny circles with really greasy hair. I started a new job that's keeping me busy and I've been dedicating a lot more time to my school work which actually isn't the worst. Any ounce of free time goes to Jerimiah and Luna. They keep me sane. So that means that this little blog has become, yet again, neglected. Surprise, surprise. Graphic design stuff takes up 80% of my days and this is a record of my life sooo. I'm going to start another little series, "Design of the Week" because turns out I only write when the topic is chosen for me. It'll probably be mostly the work of designers who inspire me, with my own stuff thrown in every once in a while. Maybe. I'm insecure. Also, it goes without saying that I use the term week loosely. Tbh it'll probably be more like monthly. Maybe. I'm inconsistent.




I love typography! For this project we were supposed to apply the rules of the International Typographic (swiss) style and design a record case for a band. Fun. Mostly happy with the way it turned out. For now. You definitely don't get the full effect until it's an actual sleeve, but either way, it would catch my attention in a record store.

2 comments: