Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy list #1

I've seen a few peeps doing happy lists and I think that's brilliant, so what better time to start than thanksgiving week, amiright?
The song Olivia by One Direction. / The fact that 1D is on my "most played" spotify list lol. / Running with Luna. / Loving blogging again, in large part because of Melanie's new blog. / My grown out nails and how strong they are. / Training Luna to respond to Frida. / Spontaneous road trips. / "flippin' flip flipper flap"/ The fact that Luna has the reputation of being the nicest dog at the dog park. #proudmom / Using hashtags incorrectly. / The song Sexual Healing by Kygo. / Going stiff and flat as a board when Jerimiah picks me up so it's super hard for him to hold me and the specific laugh that he does whenever this happens. / Luna being freaked out, but then excessively excited by the snow. / Burning though a candle a week (except I kinda hate this one... never enough candles!). / Adele's new song Hello and all the videos of people tapping the shoulder of their pets and the animals turning around right as Adele says "hello". / Singing to the radio and Jerimiah saying I sound good hahaha OK. / Old fashioned doughnuts. / The song Body Ache by Purity Ring. / On our road trip, whenever we saw a Cinnabon we would all yell "cinnabooooooooooon" until everyone joined in on the same note. / The three Cinnabons that we ate. / The fact that Cinnabon reminds me of shopping with my mom at the University Mall +10 years ago. / How I'm still talking about Cinnabon. / Rediscovering clothes in your closet. / When I forgot my yoga mat so my sister horizontally-shared hers with me. / When Jerimiah surprised me with the best-worst fort ever on our bed, and then when I jumped in he casually mentioned to be careful because he lost a tack somewhere in the bed. / Our new duvet cover. / First little nephew due a few days before my birthday. / How whenever the song Hurt Me by Lapsley comes on, luna runs to the TV (where we play spotify from) and tilts her head back and forth just staring at the screen. / Clementine season. / The anticipation for thanksgiving food. / The general public being more gratitude-minded. / When I find memes that describe how I'm feeling better that I can. / Emails from my dad. / Floured dates/ Cafe Rio Wednesday/ Kissing Jer while he's asleep / When Luna sleeps on the bed with us. / Riding home from campus on Jerimiah's handlebars. 

Hey loved ones, I love you and I'm grateful for you. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your happy list. The fact that you are blogging again has been added to mine. Keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete