Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sorry bout that corny collage


I tried to open my blog in another tab but it's not working and I have no clue where I left off... you know, a year or more ago. I'm so annoying, sorry.

I'm married. I think I was born to be married. Like, I really am so happy! I love having my own person and I love being someone's person. My heart bursts when I watch Jerimiah do husband things. We celebrated our two year anni just last weekend which is crazy because it feels like yesterday that we got married. Wifey for lifey. Also, it's still weird to think that I'm someone's wife. Also also, I think we've finally accumulated enough stuff to need a moving van if we ever have enough money to expand outside of our mini apartment. We aren't moving anytime soon. I just think it's weird to think about. 

I'm positive that I haven't mentioned Luna. She's our fur-child. And I'm not kidding when I say that. That little dog lives the good life but I can't help but spoil her which I'm OK with because all dogs should be spoiled sometimes. I've heard people say that once you get your own dog you like other dogs less but that didn't really happen for me. I'm obsessed with all dogs. Luna the most obvi. She's 5 months old tomorrow. When we got her three months ago she weighed 10 lbs and five days ago the vet measured her at 32 lbs. Right now she's chewing on my half-full coke-z bottle but I'm not worried because I've found two of her teeth in my bed this week so she can barely chew her puppy food. This blog will probably be more about her than me.

What else? Um my hair is blonde. It was brown, then I went through the bangs phase which didn't last long but don't worry I already want them back again, then red, which faded to orange, and now I'm blonde. I'm letting my natural brown grow out so it's becoming more brown everyday. My life is really exciting.

Ok but no really, it is! Maybe exciting isn't exactly the right word, but it's exactly the way I want it to be for now. Active, adventurous, frugal, and happy. It's not the beginning of a new year but I'm making a resolution to blog once per week because I take too many pictures not to. And mostly because I love this phase of my life and I really want to remember it, you know?

3 comments:

  1. Yes. The drought has been too long, and now your blog post was just exactly what I was anticipating... happy, fresh, delightful, and funny...all things I love about you. I'm telling myself to be glad it's coming once a week. I would like to read it more often, but work into it slowly. This could become a habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete