Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This morning I got toothpaste in my eye


And I accidentally slept through my first class. Again. When I greeted my English professor she told me I look shorter. And my roommate asked me if I cut my longer than ever before hair. Some very important people in my life still think my name is Melissa. And I can't seem to spell the word field without auto-correct. I tend to laugh at my jokes more than anyone else does, and I accidentally took a three hour nap for the second time this week. I made the mistake of telling people that the only reason I read magazines is to check out the worst ensembles of the week column because sometimes I think they're cute. And on my way to the gym I ended up at taco tuesday where I walked out with 75+ cinnamints. I've been listening to the same song for the last 48 minutes. And I've been in a towel for 2 hours now.

     Dear posterity,
     Let's hope you take after Grandpa.
     Love, honey

Sometimes I wish my awkward life was more of a phase.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. nice words. i think life is more fun that way. less redundant and boring. just keep the high spirits and enjoy the ride. thanks for sharing. you're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. seriously so cute & creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha. Your blog is refreshing, fun, and delightful. Thanks for makin' my day!

    ReplyDelete